Time to “Boo Your Neighbors”
It’s spooky October time and we are all thinking about our Halloween plans. Toledo Moms has a fun way to treat your friends, family, and neighbors to Halloween treats, all while social distancing!
So, it’s time to “boo” your neighbors!
This is a family fun activity for you to do for your friends and neighbors, especially when we could all use a little more fun right now!
Plus, there’s “sneaky” activity required, which we all love!
Here’s how to “BOO” your neighbors!
- Purchase Halloween treats, crafts, stickers, and other goodies to fill your gift bag.
- Print out the “You’ve Been Booed” printable here.
- Drop off the boo bag at the door.
- Once you’ve been “booed,” make sure to hang the “We’ve Been Booed” sign on your front door to show other potential booers that you’ve already been visited.
- If you get “booed,” make sure to pay it forward and boo others!
- You can even make this an adult theme “boo” with mums, wine, or anything else your family/ neighbor would like!