TikTok: A Place For Moms?
That’s right! TikTok is not just for kids anymore! You can find people of all ages, and backgrounds, from all over the world on the app! And, yes, even moms are creating some of the most entertaining content!
As a millennial, I was hesitant to download TikTok, I figured it just wasn’t going to be for me, but as my curiosity and boredom grew during quarantine I finally gave in. I was quick to discover it was really a place for everyone and I never felt more “seen” or like I could relate to so many strangers I’ve never met.
TikTok really is a totally different kind of “social media app” in a really good way. Not only is it a great outlet for entertainment but I’ve also found it to be very informative. Whether it’s learning a new recipe, cleaning hack, or a cool DIY there really can be some useful information to be found on TikTok.
As a mom I personally find the short videos to be the perfect little break for when I need a minute of me-time. It was also really great to discover other moms who are creating videos on TikTok. Many of their videos are very relatable or they have some good “mom advice” to offer! Here are 5 of my favorite TikToker moms that I would like to share with you!
Five Mama TikTok Creators That You Should Check Out!
- @firsttimemamadramaRegan and her partner are first-time parents. She creates humorous content keeping it real about the struggles of motherhood.
- @corixgabrielleThis TikToker mama likes to share fun stories about her and her daughter and she is not afraid to speak her mind.
- @little_britt15She is dancing her way into motivating other moms and helping women find their confidence!
- @the.mom.roomThis TikToker and Podcaster shares her thoughts on motherhood and keeps it real with her relatable content.
- @domesticblistersThis creator focuses on the mental health side of motherhood and life in general. She shares many great tips and helps her followers feels less alone.
Do you have a favorite TikTok Creator!?